I just want to get outside!

I love winter - really I do. Or I used to. That was before running.

We have the first leg of the Triple Crown coming up this weekend ... it's 'just' a 5k, but I'm looking forward to it because it means I get to run outside again. We also have a massive winter storm coming our way starting this morning with rain-rain-rain that will go all day-day-day. Tomorrow will switch over to snow (with possible sleet or freezing rain in the middle). Depending on which weather-guy/gal you choose to listen to, it could be up to 16 inches of snow on Wednesday afternoon/evening. I choose to think they are hyping it up for no good reason and that we'll just get rain that will wash away all the snow and ice that's leftover from the last and only winter storm we've had this year. I do NOT want to think about 16 inches of snow on Wednesday, plummeting temperatures on Thursday, and then trying to run a 5k on snow or ice covered streets on Saturday morning at 8 a.m.

Nope nope nope nope ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

when suddenly ... October!

What's New - Sept version

Reading Time