Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So I have this blog ... and when I first started it, I had no idea what to put in it. Everyone else was blogging, I better jump on the bandwagon! So I did and here it sat -- empty -- for eons (in computer-age). 

I still don't have anything to say or anything that I think others will be interested in. This is more for me to keep track of what's going on in the life/lives of our home. Since starting this, the kids have grown older, the greyhounds have crossed the Rainbow Bridge, we've opened our home and hearts to pugs, I've started running, and we have chickens. What the what?? Might not be interesting for anyone else but you know what? Me no care. 

And today -- July 17, 2013 -- I am kick-starting this blog and we'll see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do try to respond to any messages so make sure you have your email address listed in the comment form. This is not actually a public blog yet (as in, strangers-to-me know about it but it has not been shared with many who know me) but hey! it has been great to meet-through-here people from the blogosphere! :) So please leave a comment!