Saturday, July 20, 2013

My little family is back together this evening. Will spent the week in Indianapolis with his grandma and aunt -- Allie had spent a week up there in June. I'm not altogether certain they enjoy it but until they say they don't want to go, they'll continue going. We stopped for some quick school-clothes shopping at the outlet mall in Taylorsville/Columbus. Great outlet mall they have there and this was the weekend of many sales with school starting soon. School. It seems like summer vacation only just started and school starts in 1 1/2 weeks. It's not that I think summer vacation is too short -- it's more like I blinked and my children are growing up. While I'll most likely never be a stay-at-home mom, I do wish we could sell so much of this junk laying around that the house would be easier to take care of/keep clean and I could spend more time with them while they're on their school vacations.

Regrets. They aren't fun and I'd rather live in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do try to respond to any messages so make sure you have your email address listed in the comment form. This is not actually a public blog yet (as in, strangers-to-me know about it but it has not been shared with many who know me) but hey! it has been great to meet-through-here people from the blogosphere! :) So please leave a comment!